Friday, January 1, 2010

Stuffs for 2010


Today I woke with a phone call from Nee informing me about tution and wishing me new year. I was in good mood but then blah blah things happened, I cried a lot and then went to the tution crying.. Luckily, no one saw me crying but I guess they had found me lost somewhere.
2009 was not at all good for me. I spent most of the time in crying and browsing the net. My bestest freind died, I performed really bad in my subject Maths and listened to the blah blah blah things that made me feel more miserable. I just want to be happy in 2010.


Now the other stuff I need or I want in 2010:-
To be more confident.
Courage to face T sir.
A new BFF.
have a huge comeback in Maths.
creative ways to tease my friends.
slap some people.
write more and more poems.
sleep, sleep and sleep
eat more and more chocolates
and enjoy the life


And things you should do for me (hehe)
Give me more and more chocolates.
Love my blog
Follow my blog
And comment on my blog
Cause it really brings a smile on my face


And yeah spammers plz do not spam,
it really hurts

Happy New year Everyone :)

14 comments:

UGLYRAED said...

hehehhehehehe..2009 was a great year for me!
specially summer vacations..........
anyway im a spammer
spam spam spam :P
anyw ay hope the new decade would bring some change (in a good way ) :)

Priya Chilamkurthi said...

We wil keep loving follwing n commenting on ur blogs.. Keep writing n wish u rock 2010:)

el_idioto said...

all da best.. :)

Some kind of courage. said...

you and i have a very simlar 'things to do in 2010'
haha.
mine wasn't all so great eaither, lost a friend as well but madeup yesterday and told her i was sorry-
most nights, i cried myself to sleep but it wasnt as bad as 2008.
I hope your 2010 becomes a blast!!
Happy New year!

Unknown said...

i know!1 ASd enough! i hope 2010 rocks for u!

Sorcerer said...

spammers..
have you read my blog posts on SPAM mails..
err..
i kick em that way..

have a happy and smooth cruise this year ..chocolady..rhymes with chocolatey

Amnn.......//1! said...

hey donworry .. i bet 2010 will be waay more bttr ...


n a new bf ...
look no further dear,,,i m here..

loll

Shriti said...

@ tristarfivestar
haha!
Do not spam :P
Happy new year..

@ Pria
thank you! :)

@ Rishi
thank you! :)

@ Ayu
lips sealed! :x
;)
Thanks!

Shriti said...

@ Hailey
dear My best friend died and she can never come back to me :(
anyways 'am hoping the same!

@ Madhu
thank you!

@ Sorcy
Nope! not yet!
LOL thanks! :))

@ Amnn
Okay buddy!
Thanks! :))

itsyvitsy said...

It is nice to have new year resolutions. But not being able to fulfill them will leave you with a feeling of inadequacy at the end of the year. I wish you great success in living up to your own expectations. And yes, be strong. My best wishes are always with you.

Shriti said...

@ Vittaldas
thanks! :))

DayDreamer said...

Year Twenty Ten would fulfill your wishes..wud pray for same..

N things We ought to do for you..

I do Love your blog..Follow it and comment on your beautiful posts..so three wishes fulfilled..

The genie just grants three wishes..

For the fourth one wait for sum more time..

:-)

sanket kambli said...

there...
keep smiling in the new year as you devour tons of chocolate writing more beautiful poems and enjoying the adulation of your followers..
cheers!

Shriti said...

@ Dev
Thankiyu Ginie! ;)

@ Sankoo baba
Thank you! :)