Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"Darkness.."


It hurts when you,
stay with someone else,
How can one smile when
life's ending in despair;
Want to smile but
enchanting and nostalgic,
memories gives tears.
How to tell you, my fears
Eyes glitters, hand shivers,
So afraid to tell the world,
about the darkness.
Lifelessness cries in loneliness,
Still you want me to fly,
'am not afraid of falling but
afraid of losing you forever;
Would you hold my hand,
to show the way to life,
won't you be promising me,
for being together;
heart sinkin' to the bottom,
and no one knows the emptiness;
bleeding eyes with numbness,
taking me to a world,
Where I can't feel you anymore;
Now the demon has arrived,
to take my lfe..

21 comments:

Sorcerer said...

nice..nice!

Shriti said...

@ Ayu
thanks! ^_^

@ Sorcy
thank you! ^_^

YAM said...

:(
that's sad.

cheer up:)

but BTW, its nicely written:)
-as usual..

Shriti said...

@ angel
thanks! :)

Randeep said...

Sad. But the way u expressed.. superb. Keep it up.

Cheers
Randeep

Sh@s said...

Touched my heart.
Keep it up!!

Unknown said...

good work once again..
BTW how old are u??

Cheers

Nuts

sanket kambli said...

"How to tell you, my fears"
and
"'am not afraid of falling but
afraid of loosing you forever;"

kind of descriptive of a few things in my life...

beautiful!!

keep it up!!

Y said...

beautiful poem as usual :)

Quest said...

Into poetry mode? :)

Sapna Sapien said...

I absolutely love your blog....its beautifully madeeeeeeeeee

Priya Chilamkurthi said...

uuummmm.. nice again!!:)

sulagna said...

sad ho gaye padh k :(

Anonymous said...

"Afraid of losing you forever" - that struck me!

Shriti said...

@ Randeep
thank you! :)

@ Shas
thanks! ^_^

@ Nipun
haha! sweet sixteen!! :P
shocked??

@ Sankoo baba
thank you ^_^

@ Pooja
thanks! ^_^

@ Quest
haha! yup! :D

@ Sapna
hi! welcome to my blog.
'am glad that you liked my blog!

@ Pria
thanks! ^_^

@ Sulagna di
sorry di! :(
didn't want to make anyone sad

@ minnie runner
thank you! ^_^

Unknown said...

yeah!
obviously shocked..
U dont sound like one..
When I was of ur age I cudnt even think this much...:)

vidya said...

sad one nicely written again..
Change 'loosing' to 'losing'..a small spelling mistake.

Shriti said...

@ Nipun
hahahaha! ;)

@ Vidya
thank you! ^_^

itsyvitsy said...

Some strong words you have here! Phew! Too dark, but nice too. :-)

Shriti said...

@ Vittaldas
thank you! :)

kelvin s.m. said...

Hi CL,

Captivating. Moving. Enchanting. Ameliorating. Well done!!!:)

Keep safe!!!:D

>Kelvin