Saturday, January 2, 2010

Accidents again and again..!

Yesterday I forgot to tell you people that I slipped in the bathroom. I hurt my back and today when we(me and my bro) were on the way for school, my scooty was in full speed then suddenly a cycle wala came in front of us and in order to save him I slowed my scooty and I slipped. Me and my bro both fell. Some people came running to help us.
The selfish neighbour asked me "Are you able to walk?" (his bike was still on ignition)
I nodded and then he went.He didn't even inform my parents about the accident.
Thank God K ma'am was behind us. She was with us  but after sometime I asked her to leave for the school cause others were with us and she was getting late. Then I called mom and dad they both came and took us to the docs but damn the docs were unavailable!!! And the doc which was available was busy in his "personal work." After almost an hour and half, he was ready to check both of us!!.. I hate docs..!
I have got some injuries ( scratches) in hands and swollen leg!! Yeah its swollen and its hurting.. I am not able to walk properly!! My bro got few scratches..
After two hours, he came to my dad and said "No one was there.. I helped your daughter and son" (dad was not knowing anything that who were there and who were not) and said more blah blah blah..!
Isn't that Lame?? He did nothing but still he was showing off like he is "a true neighbour"
I had a missed call from chicky, so I called him back.
Me: did you call me?
Chicky: yeah.. what happened?..
Me: nothing.. just an..
Chicky: I heard you had an accident..
Me: yeah..
Chicky: How did that happen?
Me: A cycle wala came and we just slipped..but who told you that?
Chicky: K ma'am told us during Economics period..
Me: okay..did she say somthing else like speed driving or something else..?
Chicky: No.. she just said that you and your bro slipped on the way and you both are badly injured.. so me and Tunnu were thinking to visit you..
Me: Hey buddy relax and don't worry we both are fine.. Kuch nahi hua yaar..!
Chicky: You are lying what about your injuries? We are about to leave for your home..
Me: Relax 'am fine..seriously nothing happened..How did Tunnu know about it?
Chicky: V sir informed him..
Me: Okay..
Chicky: Byee take care and Good night..
Me: Good night??
Chicky: that's our style.. we say Good night :)
Me: yeah... Good night..!

How sweet.. :))
My true sweet friends :)
But 'am worried about this year?? What else is going to happen with me? These two days were not at all good for me :(

14 comments:

S. said...

Get well soon girl :)

don't worry,you'll have an awesome year ahead..have faith ^_^

Shriti said...

Thanks di! :)

Toon Indian said...

Get well soon!!

Don't worry 2010 will be rocking..in a positive senseofcourse :)

tk care

Shriti said...

@ Toon India
Thank you! :))

UGLYRAED said...

hey dont worry.. i had the worst day.. i studied like hell for bio.......... all the exams last year went great (and i didnt study much for them) and the first exam in 2010 was a disaster... my mind was filled with ???
get well soon

Shriti said...

@ tristarfivestar
hehe!
so it was the worst for you too..
lol :p

Btw filled with??? [o_O]

thanks for the wishes! :)

kelvin s.m. said...

Ouch!!! that's pretty painful... well, just be more careful 'bout your moves...haha!:) anyhow, think positive and just look at the bright side....hehe!!!:)

..Get well soon...

>Kelvin

Shriti said...

@ Windowlad
Thanks! :))

Shriti said...

@ ayu
thanks!
you are really sweet :)
but I still like it ayu :))

UGLYRAED said...

filled with question marks :P

Shriti said...

err..LOL ;)

itsyvitsy said...

Hope you are doing well now. Get well soon. :-)

sanket kambli said...

"by the power of greyskull, may your wounds heal fast.."

oye ! take care and ride safe..

Shriti said...

@ Vittaldas
Thank you :)

@ Sankoo baba
haha! Thanks! :))