Saturday, January 16, 2010

What's happening?

Yesterday, blah blah things happened. And then I cried the almost the whole night. Then today woke up at 6:30 am for the school and as expected I was suffering from fever! but still I went to the school and then at school I slept on my desk :P Then V sir entered the class, bell rang and everyone started moving out of class for the assembly. Me and srish were in the class coz we both were not feeling well especially "me"
After assembly.... the boys entered.. I was sleeping...
A.V.-good morning!! wake up!!
Angel- hey! wake up shri !!!
Chimni and Prince started singing wake up shri :P
Me still sleeping!
Back to home.. I was completely exhausted! I cried again..coz of fever and body ache..I slept for some 4 hours! had a massage! and slept again!
Right now cannot utter a single word coz of cough! And I am tired of having those medicines! It sucks! yaaackkk!! :(

So now 'am planning to have my dinner! mom has cooked chicken!
wheeeee! X)
and then i'll be having my medicines and sleep again byeee :P
oh btw check out the previous post here ^^

14 comments:

UGLYRAED said...

first of all get well soon...
second of all why do you cry alot? be happy.. one day your gonna look back and ask yourself that why weren't you happy at that time.. cuz this is the time which you will remember for the rest of you life..
tc

Unknown said...

GET WELL SOON choco..
take proper rest and medicines even if they suck.
This is what happens when u sleep in ur class nowadays.
So wake up Choco...

Cheers

Nuts

Quest said...

Getting pampered when u r ill....enjoy :D

Divya Khanna said...

hahahaha... a sad day then :)

Shriti said...

@ Tristarfivestar
thanks buddy!
I try enjoy every moment but still I cry!!
don't know why?? :|

aahh.. I rhymed it again!!

'am living the best days of my life :)

@ Nipun
thanks! :)

@ Ayu
thanks gal! :)

@ Quest
hey welcome to my blog and thanks for the idea! :)

@ Divya
yup! :)

Sorcerer said...

Get well soon
Iam dedicating the zandu balm lullaby to you again!!

Ohh!! Offer some sacrifice to Back Bencher God's like Sorcerer and his faithful tiny Gods

Shriti said...

@ sorcy
thanks! :)

sanket kambli said...

oye! get well soon!

kelvin s.m. said...

Hi CL,

Again, as others shouted out: "Get Well Soon Buddy!!!"

Hey, cease from bein' sad... always laugh and laugh and laugh... life is so short to waste by gettin' sad... Cheers...!!!:) SMile!!!:)

>Good day!!!:D

Unknown said...

Get well soon shriti...Hope u are doing good today..and dont cry that much..its ok to be brave at times!

el_idioto said...

I'll add something to what tristarfivestar said...

u shuldn't cry that much.. coz then when u grow up... u'll be out of all ur tears and then rely on not so effective facial expressions..

and trust me ... when u grow up.. tears can be very useful weapon so start the conservation

itsyvitsy said...

I hope you are feeling well already. :-)

Shriti said...

@ sankoo baba
thanks! :)

@ kelvin
thanks buddy :)

@ Madhu
nope! 'am feeling worst today!
*sigh

@ Rishi
thank you :)

@ Vittaldas
nope! 'am not feeling good :|

DayDreamer said...

Take care of yourself and n hopefully you would be fine soon!!

Get well soon!!

Or maybe am too late..and you already doing great..

:-)