Wednesday, January 6, 2010

award noo Awards!!

I have been awarded again..! Yaay!!!
First one is from Sunakshi di :) Thank you di.. Love you :) You are shooo shweet ;)











The Second and third one is from Ayu :) Thanks a ton Ayu :)
Cute Blogger award

Lovely blog Award :)
Now here comes the fourth one. It is from Rohit Dassani. Thank you Rohit :)
Best follower award

Now The best follower award is something really special cause it came with few rules:
1. Appreciate your followers on your blog.

2. Award them with the 'Best Follower Award'.
3. Award only the best and the most eligible followers.

And as you alll know I am a good kido so I'll follow the rules ;p
 
So as I was asked I am gonna pass the Best follower Award to:
Sulagna di, Sunakshi di, Dev, Sankoo baba, Sorcy, Hary, Ayu, Vittaldas Prabhu, Riya, Aritra, Tristarfivestar, Funkyrave, Rishi, Kelvin, Mahesh bhaiya, Amnn and Oxymoron :)

You guys are really sweet human beings. You were always there with me in Ups and Downs. I have learned a lot from you guys. You guys really mad me smile. Please be like that forever. Love you :))

Now you guys have to follow the rules as I did.

PS: sorry about the links ;)
PPS: now I have decided to give more time to my studies. so if I fail to comment on your blogs then plz pardon me :)
PPPS: Check out the previous post here. And it has nothing to do with me. I just wrote it. Don't know why? ;)

16 comments:

DayDreamer said...

So an award for following..a girl(Oh did I say a girl, actually meant a blog)..LOLZ

Thanks a ton..

U truly deserve all the awards for your beautiful creations..

Keep up the good work..
:-)

aritra the daydreamer said...

thank u for the award..u make me smile in this tough time.....

vidya said...

way to go buddy! congrats once again:)

kelvin s.m. said...

Hi Chocolate Lover,

O, that was very sweet... thanks a million... It's so sad to know that news but I adore you for prioritizing your studies... I'll be missing you... and Good luck to your studies... Cheers!!!:D

P.S. I'm so sorry but i need to break the rule...[plz. don't get mad!!!:)].. I actually do not join in any awarding activities but I really appreciate your generosity and kindness for giving me such award... Thank you very very much... and thanks for understanding!!!:)

With or without awards, i'll be forever a friend and a fan of you... God Bless you and your family!!!:)

>Good day!!!:D

~Kelvin

sulagna said...

ahuun ahuun ahuun :) :)

Ordinary Gal said...

Congratulations for the Awards :)
and Study well..
hey m confused...is tht "Riya" is me or any other blogger ?

YAM said...

congratulation:)
you deserve it..

itsyvitsy said...

Thanks a lot for the award. I appreciate it. And it is always nice to award a fellow blogger. I am going to put it up at my blog.

And, congratulations on winning the awards yourself. You deserve all of it.

Unknown said...

hey..congrats..:0 Hope we continue making a sweeheart like u..SMILE!

HaRy!! said...

congrats and thanks chocooo...no worries all the best for yur studies! :D

Shriti said...

@ Dev
hehe! Thanks! :)

@ Aritra
You are most welcome! :)

@ Vidya
Thanks! :)

@ Kelvin
Thanks buddy! :)

@ Sulagna di
Congratulations! ;)

@ Ordinary girl
Yeah its you :)

@ Ambigous angel
Thank you :)

@ Vittaldas Prabhu
Welcome! :)

@ Madhu
Thanks! :)

@ Hary
Welcome and thank you Hary :)

Shriti said...

@ Ayu
welcome ayu! :)

Ordinary Gal said...

Thanks a lot dear :)

UGLYRAED said...

YAY THANX FOR THE AWARD!....

that really made my day :)

UGLYRAED said...

YAY THANX FOR THE AWARD!....

that really made my day :)

Shriti said...

@ Riya
you are welcome :)

@ Tristarfivestar
Congratulations buddy and welcome :)