Thursday, December 31, 2009

Flash back 2009

I've found this piece on Shravan's and Leo's blog. Thought to do it.. so here it is..


1.What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
A..Hmm.. I did many things like I wrote poems for the first time, I have started my own blog, I have shared my secrets to unknown people and I went to the movie theatre for the first time in my life! and didn't tie Rakhi to my classmates(boys) ;p


2.Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
A..Naah.. I have never kept new year resolutions, so, 'am thinking to have one this time that is "I am not going to trust Safedi ki Chamkar". She is so mean and selfish. I hate her!


3.How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
A..Texting or sleeping or watching TV


4.Did anyone close to you die?
A..Yeah.. My bestest friend Harpreet. I was really close to her. She used to wish for me during my Maths exams and they actually came true. She had encouraged me in everything. She was lucky charm. she was my soul sister. She had always fought for me. And the second person is Thamma ( my grand mom). She died some 12 days ago.

5.What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A..I want to be on the top again in Maths. Hmm.. read more and more books. Improve my writing skills. And gain an optimistic nature

6.What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
A..28th of March cause on this all my wishes for that time came true. 16th august cause my uncle and aunt came from kolkata and 19th August cause I missed (my best buddy)Tunnu's birthday and I came to know about a cyst in my ovary. On 31st August Harpreet got burned. On 1st September we came to know about her and On 2nd September we decided to visit her but I did not visit her cause my parents didn't want me to go cause of that cyst. 18th September 'cause Harpreet died on that day.

7.What was your biggest achievement of the year?
A..Having my own blog and writting poems!

8.What was your biggest failure?
A..Hmm.. scoring low in Maths!

9.Did you suffer illness or injury?
A..Yeah.. Fever.. and then body ache in the begining of new academic session. After that cyst in  the ovary.. stomach ache and some 2 hrs before I fought with my bro and the proof is the cut just above my... left eyebrow! 

10.What was the best thing you bought?
A..Totu my pet parrot. I love him alot..

11.Where did most of your money go?
A..Airtel recharge coupons!

12.What song will always remind you of 2009?
A..Harpreet's favorite songs specially "Teri ore"

13.What do you wish you'd done more of?
A..Concentrated more on Maths!

14.What do you wish you'd done less of?
A..Browsing the Net!

15.Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
A..Yeah.. I hate many people.. I hate some of mine so called relatives. I hate Safedi ki chamkar. I hate T sir. I hate those boys ( line maru types) in my class. I hate Kriti and Komz. I hate all the arang fellows.


16.What was the best book you read?
A..Trust Me by Rajashree.
 
17.What was your favorite film of this year?
A..Hary Porter and the half blood Prince and Ajab Prem ki Gazab Kahani.

18.What did you do on your birthday?
A..Didn't cry, Missed Harpreet cause I celebrated the previous one with her, Celebrated my birthday with unexpected friends that too in a restaurant, received lots of phone calls and msgs, was shocked to see everyone with me and felt a bit bad cause Tunnu left the party. And then an unexpected phone call from Angel wishing me birthday on Prince's cell.

19.what kept you sane?
A..Memories, Friends, My family and food that Mom cooked.

20.What did you miss?
A..Harpreet, My first crush, last year's students those who were in 12th.

21.Who was the best new person you met?
A..I have met many like Sree di, Fari di, King bhaiya, Jin baba in Dance India Dance site. And then Aastha in my class. she is so damn sweet( we are planning to make dostana 2 :p)

22.Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009?
A..Death never waits for anyone. You cannot trust anyone. Follow the rule"Move On"

23. What else happened this year?
A..I have been recieving unknown phone calls, missed calls, msgs and then offline msgs. Chimni(my friend) has changed. I am the new class monitor ;) and 'am feeling so lonely.
I wished Tanmay and Avinash ( my seniors) luck during sports(actually a couple of years ago I had a fight with them). I talked to Tanmay for the first time that to only because of sports and because he was in blue house. And he was worried for me, he wanted me to play in Dodge n'ball team cause I was also in blue house. I was really overwhelmed..aww...and Blue house won...yay!!

Happy New year Everyone!

11 comments:

Phoenix said...

may you take forward all the good memories of 2009.. seave through the bad ones and learn from each of them...

wishing you smiles all over!!
keep smiling..

wishing you a very happy birthday!!

lots of love and luck

hugzz

phoenix/raka

Phoenix said...

may you take forward all the good memories of 2009.. seave through the bad ones and learn from each of them...

wishing you smiles all over!!
keep smiling..

wishing you a very happy birthday!!

lots of love and luck

hugzz

phoenix/raka

Sorcerer said...

that was nice... so 2009 was rocking year for you

:) wishing you a happy and wonderful new year ahead

[Amod] said...

Have a better 2010. Sorry for your friend.

Mads said...

Sorry about your loss...
cute one this was :)
happy new year :) hope u have a great one ahead :)

Shriti said...

Interesting???
It was all messed up :(
My bestest friend died..I cried almost whole year.. :((

@ Phoenix
thank you.. but its not my birthday
???

@ Sorcy
what??
Rocking???
no it wasn't..!
My bestest friend died :((

@ amod
thanks Happy new year to you :)

kelvin s.m. said...

You had a wonderful 2009... keep up the good work this 2010...!:D

>Kelvin

Shriti said...

@ windowlad
Thanks! :)

itsyvitsy said...

All the best for all your future works at this blog and all of your endeavours in life. Best wishes.

DayDreamer said...

Some good and some sad revelations...

But Hoping that New year gifts you all the happiness that you wish for..

Happy New Year Dear,

Cheers,
Dev
:-)

Shriti said...

@ Vittaldas Prabhu
Thank you! :))

@ Dev
thanks! :))