Sunday, November 14, 2010

so called trip!! o.O


We all woke up at 4:30 am for tutions. It was so dark. At tution PPG asked me to come with them to have tea in the tea stall. I nodded and he said, "YEH hui na MARDO wali baat"!!! I was like "lmao what?" xD o.O and after the tution we found that it was all foggy. o.o It was fun. Me and PPG went crazy with our scooties. xD So we went for so called "school trip". It wasn't really a trip but for us it was. Actually, Columbia institute of engineering and technologry, Raipur invited us to visit their college. We were supposed to leave at 9 am but the bus was late like an hour late O_O. We were getting bored so we did stuffs and others were tickling me! >.< Saket ish trying really hard to seek my attention. o.o Arghhhh -.-" why do I even smile at him? And why did I give him "my bottle" when he asked for water??? -.-" He asked twice and both times I gave him!! We left at 10:30 am.  Tannoo's uncle died but still she was smiling. :) We had fun. We were singing and dancing and cracking weird jokes!
Harsh, me and Neeraj
Ayush trying to be cool :P
Kishan with dairy milk >_> He's trying to make me jealous!! o.o

Ummm we reached there at 12 and it was like some seminar! o.o The fat uncle who was speaking like for an hour obviously didn't like us. >_> He insulted Saket and Kishan! v___V
Girls!! :P
Meraz, Simran and Tannoo o.o
Inside the bus!! :D


We didn't like the campus much. We were damn so hungry, We just had chips and chocolates and kurkure on the way! Most of us really didn't eat anything since morning. Around 2 pm these people took us to the canteen. And guess what was for the refreshment? It was "puri and chane ki sabzi". And they gave us only one plate for each which had 4 puris and sabzi but those puris were really small and thick. arghhh !! >.< Lame people. :/ At 3 pm, we all left :) we dropped Riya and Tanno in Arang and Saket and Lokesh somewhere and Manni at his Dhaba =] and reached home at 4 pm ^_^
Kishan, PPG and Ayush!!

We couldn't go to Humaira's birthday! V____V
Love ya sis. Just miss the way we used to be! =]
I want to hate Saket again. o.o Best friends don't talk behind your back :/ and arghh I didn't want to see his face then why the hell I smile at him and why does he looks at me?

5 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

hope you well.

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/11/november-greetings-appreciations.html

Special awards for you. Happy Sunday! xx
Hope to see you at our potluck tonight.
Any poem would be acceptable.


ask your friends to join us as well.

Unknown said...

awle...nice pics girlie!

Anonymous said...

cool!!!

riddhiculous said...

:) haha.. what fun.. u make me miss school days and picnics..how i hated the uniform then..and how i crave to get the feel of it..no worries of how the attire wud look once out... wonderfulll... :)

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Looks like you guys had fun there! (*^O^*)♥♥