Monday, February 1, 2010

Shocked!!

wooow! Do you know I just came to know that Safedi ki chamkar likes.. no loves Kammi!!!! (my best pal and rakhi bro) What?? How can that be possible? errrr..
Yamiz(Kammi's sister and my pal) told me during recess.
I was shocked!! I mean her boyfriend's name is Dev and Kammi already has a girl friend then how can she do that!!!!
Hmmm.. that's why on wednesday, she was crying and srish and Anu were also crying.! No one knows about the reason except me and sush. Hell, I hate that girl.
WoOoOow!!
Just can't believe that she was going to propose him. Kammi is so tensed. He don't know how to react now cause he knows everything about Safedi ki chamkar! sigh!
It was an indirect proposal to Kammi! Srish and Anu came to Kammi for her. They both said "Kammi, she loves you! she was about to propose you 26th. she is ready to change herself completely for you. She is trying to put some weight(she is so thin like incense stick) just for you!!!
When I heard that I was like what?? Hell!!! she has gone mad! How can she say that? She knows that he already has a girlfriend and he loves her so much. How can she come between them???

The funniest thing is Anu, Srish and Safedi ki chamkar don't know that me and Sush knows about it! :)

Yamz has warned Kammi, not to talk to her, not to meet her and many blah blah! AND thats what me, sush, pari and Darshu wants! :|

errr.. 'am worried about Tunnu(my best pal) Don't know why but I feel that those 3 and tragedy queen are trying to flirt with him!! and they are jealous of me and sush cause he trusts me and sush. errr.. I hate them! They suck! :| If anything happens with tunnu then I will kill them!
no not only with tunnu but if they try to say anything to Kammi, chicky and prince and others I will kill them!

ps. nowadays, 'am a bit busy with the studies so I may not comment on your blog
sorry! :|

10 comments:

Ordinary Gal said...

hmmmm Gossips....i am feeling jealous and nostalgic..ahh my school days...m missing them :(

YAM said...

im kinda lost there.

just good luck with school:)

and that roller coaster love story of your friends:)

Dr. Tripat Mehta said...

wonderful post

tharangni said...

wow!! of course you'd love to see when he(kammi) scolds/ticks off safedi ki chamkar! :D Even I'd love to see this sight! :D

Well if that's what you'd meant by:
Yamz has warned Kammi, not to talk to her, not to meet her and many blah blah! AND thats what me, sush, pari and Darshu wants! :|

Karan Agrawal said...

Hahhahaa... good things (guys) are always in demand!

sanket kambli said...

get out of the shock
and study well!!

Unknown said...

HEHEHE..
Love story square, pyramid and everything..

Cheers

Nuts

itsyvitsy said...

Ha! Teenage woes. :-) I am sure all of you will mature over a period of time and know what is right and what is wrong. Until enjoy your teenage, the best years of your life. :-)

Priya Chilamkurthi said...

ahaa.. gossipping?? uumm its always healthy.. keep gossipping.. :)

Shriti said...

@ Riya
awww..

@ Angel
thanks!

@ Tripat
thank you! :)

@ Ayu
yup girl! :)

@ Tharangni
yeah!

@ Karan
LOL! well guys and gals both :P

@ Sankoo baba
haha! okay!

@ nipun
LOL!!

@ Vittaldas

thank you! :)

@ Pria
haha! thanks! :)