Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy birthday MOM!!

Happy birthday Mummy :)
I never said that I love you.
I never said that I need you.
But now 'am saying it Mummy
I love you sooo much.
I need you beside me.
I always say blah blah to you;
I get angry on you;
but then you still stay the same.
Sometimes you shout but
then You do it just for my benefit;
To make me strong and capable;
to face the world.
Mummy I love you :)
I had almost taken your life
when I was born.
I am feeling so guilty
'am sorry that I quarreled
with you on your b'day.
sorry mom! :(

10 comments:

Leona said...

Most of us forget to tell our parents just how much they mean to us --and sometimes even fail to realize so --until it is too late.

Love to moms <3

Sorcerer said...

:) choo chweet

el_idioto said...

:)

hope things went well from thereon

kelvin s.m. said...

Hi CL,

O, this one is very touching and sweet... Mothers are precious gift of God to us so always take care of her... Don't let her cry... Happy Birthday to her!!!:D

Have a blessed day!!!:)

>Kelvin

Priya Chilamkurthi said...

ohh so sweet.. hpy bday to aunty.. no wry baby.. she forgives u.. shez ur mom aftr all..:) so hw was the day??

Divya Khanna said...

Happy Birthday Aunty!! :)

Ordinary Gal said...

so sweet of you.very nice rhymes. Happy Birthday to your mom :)

Shriti said...

@ Leona
Yeah agreed,
thanks for dropping by :)
Keep visiting

@ Sorcy
thank you! :)

Rishi
thank you! :)

@ Kelvin
True.
thanks buddy!

@ Pria
thank you!
the day was quiet good! :)

@ Divya
thanks! ^_^

@ Riya
thanks! :)

Karan Agrawal said...

Oye you made me emotional... this is not done... ;)

itsyvitsy said...

Aaaaawwww... You know, that is exactly why they are Lord's most beautiful creations. They love you unconditionally and selflessly.

In certain relationships there is no need to express your love, it is felt. :-) So it is OK that you never said the 3 words. Just show your love in your deeds and that is all you need to do. She will know you love her. And, I am sure you do it already. I get philosophical at times. Sorry!