Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wild Ride!

Seriously! Can't tell you how I was feeling yesterday! Do you know what happened?
Yesterday, so called angel came to tution in his car. Sunny also came in his car. They both decided to frighten P.G. so when he was coming in his scooty, so called Angel started following him on the way then he tried to stop him  like a gunda :P
P.G. was so scared that he almost fell from his scooty. Then after reaching the tutions he came to know about them. :P
I was not knowing this. I parked my scooty and went to the place where my buddies were standing and chatting. In the mean while, so called angel walked over to us in his car and asked us to get in..
Angel: hey! lets go for a small drive!
Sunny, prince, A.v. in no time got inside his car!
Me, P.G. and Nee: No, not today!
But then don't know what happened, they both agreed and they both got in.
Me: huh??? what?? what will I do alone?
Prince: tu bhi aa jaa na!(you too come with us!)
Me: no!!
The guys: arey chal na, abhi wapas aa jayenge!(hey! lets go. we'll be back soon)
Me: okay! Where will I sit then? there's no space.
Prince: wait! Let me go on the back seat!
Now, Me and so called angel were on the front seats! and the other guys(5 guys) were on the back seat. but then Pandey came and said, "I would also like to go!"
Everyone: okay!
but since there was no space and no one likes him so we just fooled him, took his bag and went for the wild ride.
Angel was driving really fast, my heart sinked.. It was early morning so there was no traffic. we passed my home and were on the national highway.. Few people were on the highway for morning walk, exercise and blah blah..!
Me: where are we going?
Angel:arey abhi aa jayenge. tu tension mat le!(hey! we'lll be soon back. don't worry!)
Nee saw a guy and said: arey wo dips mar raha hai!(hey that guy is doing push ups)
Sunny: Abey gadi slip kar uske paas!!
Me: what?? nooooo!
Angel did what Sunny asked him to do and I just screamed out: no! don't do that plz!!
The guys were not at all frightened but I was; so, they decided to do other tricks! They were enjoying when I was shouting. Angel was driving at speed of 90-100km
I was so horrified that I was holding the door and Angel! Then at a point he drove more crazily, the car was shaking and then a truck was coming towards us.
The guys started laughing, although they were scared :P
I was shouting at angel: plzzzzzzzzz stop! don't do that!
Then after few sec, Sunny: lets go to Nadi mod and have some tea!
Me: what? no way! mazak mat kar wapas chal.
Angel turned the car and after that I just closed my eyes for few mins.! Angel and others looked at my horrified face! and started laughing :| they pulled my leg on the way but I was not in the state of saying anything and so I just smiled.
Thank God! we reached safely and when our so called angel stopped his car, I just came out of that car and started walking to V sir's place.
Others were laughing and pulling my leg 'cause I was really desperate to come out from his car!
In the tution, my face was pale. may be I was crying.. I was looking funny..err..don't know..
Angel: are you crying?
Me: huh..err..hmm..
Sunny: crying!?
While V sir was teaching us, the guys were looking at me and giggling and making fun. LOL!
After the tutions.. we came out of the room! I was still blank!!
Prince and Sunny to Angel: arey kal fir le kar jayenge shriti ko!( we'll take her tomorrow also!)
Sunny: aey shriti lagta hai ki tu ab apne boyfriend k saath bhi car me nahi jayegi!!!( Haha! shriti, seems like you would never go anywhere in car, not even with your boy friend!)
Even in school I was shivering and trembling with fear.!
I decided that I will not go for the assembly and was trying to sleep.
Prince, Sunny, Nee and of course so called angel were coming to me and laughing on my condition :P
Angel: arey shriti agar tu assembly me chal k nahi ja sakti toh main phir se yaha lekar aaoo dono sath me usi me jayenge! (hey! shriti! If you are not able to move for the assembly then I should bring the car here and then we would go together!)
I shook my head and shouted: offoo! go!
After coming back from the assembly, they all were giggling at me. I was really looking funny with the horrified expression.!
Do you know the funniest thing is, even after coming back to home home I was feeling like 'am still in car and trembling. And I dreamed that they have again taken me to somewhere and forgot to take me back at home..and I was crying..and after quite a while they realized that they have left me miles away! LOL!! *sigh!
PS. err.. I am again feeling the same what I felt yesterday!
PPS. I have got a new laptop! Yippee!

26 comments:

Pankhuri said...

heavy day it was certainly !

btw :)
congrats for the lappy :)

Unknown said...

Sympathies and congos both..
A cool post I must say..

Cheers

Nuts

wisewit said...

Yikes! Probably those guys didn't mean any harm but they could have caused it without meaning to. . . . You would know the situation better than I, but it seems to me that when a guy laughs at a girl's feelings, that's a bad sign.

wisewit

sjmach said...

Nice post Choco. Which laptop did you get?

Unknown said...

Twas one crazy ride eh...:)

Congos on the lappy!!

kelvin s.m. said...

Hi CL,

Hey, you friends are really desperate daredevils.... that's really dangerous.... anyhow, glad you're safe!!!:)

BTW, congrats with you new laptop...!!!:D

Good day!!!:)

>Kelvin

GinGer said...

hey choco lover ...you shall soon get used to long drives..they are real fun...provided ppl drive safely...

I want a laptop for my birthday..:(

Shriti said...

@ Pankhuri
yup

@ Nipun
thanks! :)

@ wisewit
thanks for dropping by.
yeah I know..but they are my friends and I trust them blindly. most of them are like my bros.
and about the guys laughing at girl's feeling.. hmm.. they are just pulling my leg. :P

Shriti said...

@ sjmach
thanks! hmmm..I have got HP!!

@ Madhu
thanks! :)

@ Kelvin
thanks buddy! :)

@ Ginger
haha! thanks! :)

YAM said...

kinda fun post:)

Divya Khanna said...

quiet a dirve,huh?

HaRy!! said...

some ride eh!!! 90 aint too much yu guys!! congrats new lappie! sony?..cya around

HaRy

S. said...

I know its been quite long time,i badly miss my blogville.Missh you too dearo..take care..keep smiling..see you soon. :)

Toon Indian said...

hey be careful before going out wid such friends.and yeah congrats 4 the lappy came to knw rom the comments :P

Selenium said...

My sympathies with you... But really, I'm more like your friend "Angel"...

Like I was woken up from sleep at 2 at night and told to pack and be ready. "Where are we going?" I asked and they said "Rafting and bungee jumping at Rishikesh." We went.

My advice... try and enjoy adventures... though I must confess fast driving is dangerous. Go rafting with your friends instead :P

P.S. ::> You can have a small revenge yourself you know...

Tori said...

I just found your blog and I love it! :D The fact that your blog title has chocolate in it just made me want to read it even more!

Karan Agrawal said...

Adrenalin rush!!!... ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hate the way they make fun of you. Their having your lives on the line with what they have done! That's ridiculous.

PhilO♥ said...

Congrats on your new laptop :)
Wild rides...I love them :D hehe!!
But with safe drivers :)
Take Care!!

Shriti said...

@ angel
thamks! :)

@ Divya
hehehe!

@ Hary
LOL
thanks! It's oh HP.

@ Sunakshi di
All the best di
you too take care.

@ Toon india
hmmm.. eh.. that means you haven't read the post!! O_o :P

@

Shriti said...

@ Selenium
hahahaha! LOL
trust me he is crazy, lazy and matlabi :P but nice :)

@ Tori
awww.. thanks! :)

@ Karan
yeah! :P

@ Minnie runner
hey chill..
Its okay they were just kidding. :)

BTW thank you!

@ juhi
thank you! :)

Amnn.......//1! said...

hey ... it must have been fun ...!!!
the memories that are hard to bear r sweet to remember ..

el_idioto said...

what an experience...

don think the trembling was unwanted

Shriti said...

@ Ayu
awww.. ayu!
'am glad that you felt so but dear they are my best friends, they don't want to redicule my feeling. They were just kidding. And I was actually looking funny :P

@ Aman
haha! true!

@ Rishi
hmmm...

itsyvitsy said...

I had a couple of friends in engineering who liked taking their friends on a "death ride" and I have been on both the rides (one with a motorcycle and the other one with a car). Though I enjoyed both of them, I knew I had almost peed in my pants. I wanted that dose, but it had been the first and last one. ;-)

By the way I noticed a couple of typos. Sits and shacking. I am assuming that these were innocent typos because I don't see you making such spelling mistakes, otherwise the correct words are 'seats' and 'shaking'.

Shriti said...

@ Vittaldas
LOL! hehehehe! :P

about the typos
sorry! :)