Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Picnic with friends!!

I went for a picnic with my friends. Actually today, the small kids were supposed to go for a picnic but we also wanted to go for picnic so we also followed them since it was a maha bandh in chhattisgarh. So at 9 o clock we( Me, darshu, Chanda mama, Pari, Srish, Anu, Beena, Kriti, Roshni, Chimni, Divya, Sunny, and Poo Prince) made the plan at school and decided to  meet at Roshni's place within hour an hour.
We all took permission from our parents and then we all went to the spot in our scooty and bikes. We were 10 gals and 4 guys! :D Unexpectedly our parents agreed for the picnic :D.
When I reached at Roshni's place. Everyone was already there. I took a long cut and came from another way. Prince- Abey tera ghar to is taraf hai! tu us taraf se kaise ayi !? :P
Ruk ja abhi teri mummy ko batata hu.!!! :P
We played in slide, see saw and other swings. Though I was scared but still sabse jyada main jhuli. I was screaming and laughing :P And after that I was looking like drunk. :P hahaha! I was falling again and again. My friends commented.."yeh toh bina piye talli ho gayi"!!!! LOL
Can't tell you it was so much fun. Chanda mama fir se mere ko dara rha tha :(. Prince, Sunny and Chanda mam were again pulling my leg for that wild ride incident :P As expected the picnic turned into couple picnic. eeeeeeww!!! 
haha! we all decided to leave Poo and divz and not to take them back :P So we didn't took them with us. :)) We thought that those line maru type gals would like to come back with Chanda mama(poo's boyfriend and Divya kabab me haddi :p) though Prince and Sunny were also there.Yay yay yay Maza aa gaya.!!
We all reached home by 12 in the noon :) After coming back I send a text to all my friends,"Hum log sach me sanjay kana(name of that spot) gaye the na? kyunki mere ko abhi bhi sapna lag rha hai!"
My friends replied,Roshni- ghar me akar pinch karu kya?" 
Srish" scooty ka petrol chek kar le..kam hoga" and so on..
Me- Mera sar chakra rha hai.
Srish replied- Aur khulo!!
 lekin abhi bhi mera sar ghum raha hai. main aur age kuch type nahi kar sar sakungi! Main baad me achche se fir se post edit kar dungi. (agar mood hua toh :P)

13 comments:

riddhiculous said...

hehe.. aww reminds me of my school picnic .. :D ..
you take me back to school fun... thank you chocolaty life.. thank you soo much.. :)

Divya Khanna said...

thts cool.. i love trips.. recently i went on a trip as well :)

Ajai said...

He he... nice read. you guys had a real picnic. ;)

Ordinary Gal said...

so sweet yaar...enjoy Life at its fullest...na jaane ye pal kal ho na ho :)

YAM said...

ow. that's really fun.
i envy you..

sanket kambli said...

cool! yaar! you had so much fun!!

jhula is real fun.. only worry is that it doesnt break under our weight..

Sorcerer said...

nice read.. so had a wonderful time.good!

Anoop said...

hey chocolate lover...
i used to get lot f comments from u.. but i used to wonder u only keep commentin n neva write blogs.. cuz i was under the impression tat m followin ur blog n i neva happened to c ur blog updated.. 2day i jus visited ur blog n i was not thr in ur followers list... :((

m sorry choclate lover.. ;)

m followin u from now on... khe khe khe...

n abt this post... u made me feel jealous.. when i was in skool, i neva happened to go for picnic wiht my classmates.. i envy u..n pls don write such posts in ur blog again.. :P i wont comment.. khe khe khe..

jokin... loved this post... :D

vidya said...

Nice one! you got urself an award:)

kelvin s.m. said...

Hi CL,

Wow... a wonderful share... It reminds me of my highschool days... thanks for sharing this one!!!:)

Good day!!!:)

>Kelvin

itsyvitsy said...

That was sweet. :-) A day out with friends, no books, and only fun is very refreshing. I know you feel rejuvenated after this picnic. :-)

CutePriya said...

arre wah! arre wah!!! u had a great time...i was so scared of slides wen i was a kid...but not now...it's good to hear u had so much fun... take Care gal :)

Shriti said...

@ Riddhi
awww... thanks for dropping by :)

@ Divya
hehe! true

@ Ajai
lol yeah!

@ Riya
true!

@ Angel
thanks and sorry it was not in english completely :P

@ Ayu
awwwww.. sorry ayu
it wasn't in english completely!

@ Sankoobaba
yeah!
thanks!

@ Sorcy
yup!

@ anoop
hehehe!
its okay ;)
about the post.. hmmm.. lets see :P

@ Vidya
awwwww... thank you :))

@ Kelvin
hehehe! thanks buddy! and sorry it wasn't in complete english

@ Vittaldas
hehehe! yup!

@ Priya
hehehehehehe! LOL!
THANKS