Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LOL!!

Today when I reached school, there was no space to get inside the school since some construction work is going on. So I was stuck at the main gate. The watchman and peons were helping the small kids to get inside the school safely through the main gate.
Chanda mama(angel) and P.G. were standing on the ground. They saw me and giggled :P I called them so that they can take my scooty inside and park it. Chanda mama came.
He parked my scooty. In the mean while, poo came after ages!! :P She did see me but she didn't say anything not a single hi! She went to Chanda mama. And I was what? Why did she come? :((
Chanda mama gave me my key and rushed after Poo. :(( Me and P.G. were coming behind him. we both were pulling each others leg. :D Then Chanda mam said something to Poo and she went. And then he turned back, we were quiet away from him but still he came back and joined us.
Chanda mama- Shriti agar main teri scooty gaddhe me gira deta toh?( What if your scooty would have fallen in that pit?)
Me: Main tere ko usi gaddhe me gira deti :P (Then I would have thrown you in that pit :P)
P.G.- Shriti, Whom do you like from the commerce section?
Me- No one! They all suck! They are all useless .(Poo is in commerce :P) and...
Chanda mama cutting me in the middle..
Chanda mama- achcha Shriti, Main kaisa lagta hu? (What do you think about me?)
Me- huh? what?(I was shocked)
Chanda mama again- main kaisa lagta hu tere ko? (What do you think about me?)
Me- huh? matlab kaise? (sorry didn't get you! what do mean by that?)
Chanda mama- Arey matlab kaisa insaan hu? nature kaisa hai? (ehh.. I mean like a human being..about my nature..)
P.G.- offo buddhu, he means like a friend?
_______________________
(Silence!!!)
P.G. uttered something breaking the silence!
P.G.- hmmm.. itni lambi khamoshi ka matlab achcha nahi lagta! (hmmm.. the silence means you don't like him!?)
Me- Nahi!... achcha lagta hain!! ( hmmm.. no! yeah you are good)
_____________________________
Me to Chanda mama- Aaj toh bahut khush hai. Poo aa gayi isliye. ( woow! you look happy since poo is back)
Chanda mama- nahi aisa kuch nahi hai! (no nothing like that)
I really teased him a lot! :D LOL
Me and Sush were giggling and giving an evil smile whille he was with her.
And LOL he was blushing and was speechless!! When he came to us, he was shouting at us! :D
Chanda mama to me: Have you turned insane or what? Why were you giggling huh?
Me: Jo pyaar me pagal hota hai, use sari duniya pagal nazar aati hai! (Everyone seem insane to those who are madly in love :P)
But then I turned blue again when I came to know about yesterday's incident of he and poo.. I was sad.. Now they are planing to go for a picnic! I mean what? how can they both do this?
I had earlier asked my class mates and Chanda mama not tell anyone about the "wild ride" And that's what they did. I don't want to spoil my image. But hell, Chanda mama had told this Poo. How can he do this to me? :( I had begged him for that but still he told this to her.
So I have decided that if he ever asks me for help, 'am not going to help him this time.
And I'll say.. If you want notes... go and ask to your girlfriendS "Poo" and "Divz"! They'll do everything for you!
After the school, problem continues.. It was impossible for me to take out my scooty, so, I asked my mates for help. They all again started pulling my leg, :P Tried to show stunts o_O and all.
I shouted at Chanda mama :D

P.S. Chanda mama is angel aka so called angel aka Giraffe aka Tower!! :D
I have changed his name because of his performance on 26th January! :P

14 comments:

Freelancer said...

i have no idea wat u r talking bout!!
:P

Divya Khanna said...

lol... nice conversation :)

Unknown said...

Whoa..that was a long one..u like chanda mama?

Shriti said...

@ Freelancer
LOL! + sigh!
Talking about my daily life! :P

@ Divya
thank you! :))

@ Madhu
hmmm.. yes I guess! but when he is with poo or divz or tragedy queen. I feel like to kill him. :P
Actually I don't know whether I like him or not :P

Shriti said...

@ Madhu
hmmmm.. finally reached to a conclusion. :P
I don't like him :P

@ Ayu
LOL! :D

Ordinary Gal said...

lol "Everyone seem insane to those who are madly in love :P"

so cute reply :)

Vinay Leo R. said...

scooty baech lo aur paidal jao ;) :D

lol! :D

Shriti said...

@ Riya
haha! thanks! :))

@ Leo
Nahi nahi nahi!
I love my scooty :P

S. said...

lol it always feel nice to read your daily school musings ^_^

kelvin s.m. said...

Hi CL,

Haha... that's so hilarious... thanks for sharing!!!:D

Good day!!!:)

>Kelvin

Abhishek Behera said...

kya tha yeh? :O

lovely read... :) good one :)

Shriti said...

@ Sunakshi di
Thankiyu! :)

@ Kelvin
thank you kelvin :))

Shriti said...

@ Abhishek
haha! a post on my daily school life :P
Actually I always write about my day to day school life! :P

Thanks BTW!!

itsyvitsy said...

So this was the reason for the long rant yesterday?! Phew! LOL :-D