Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tons of awards! :D

haha! I've been awarded with so many awards and here it is :

from jingle :D

Golden heart blogger award :D
Love is precious award :]
Rocking girl blogger award! :D

Best friends forever award :]

most influential blogger award :]
most supportive blogger :]

From cheryl

The circle of freinds award

and Rules:
*Post 5 things you love to do*
*Pass on to 10 Bloggers*

Hmmm.. okay so here I go:
1. I love to eat chocolates! :D
2. I love blogging though I am not blogging these days! >.<
3. I love to sleep! :P
4. I love making smileys..haha i am addicted to it..lol.. I over use this smileys :P
5. I love hanging out with friends..but most important.. I love to chat with Mark and Xin yi(two vampires in my life) ! ^___^

and it goes to:
Koo
Nipun
Rishi
Shravan
Adreamygal
Dudo
Wisewit
Nitwit
Sankoo baba
Madhu


From dudo:


Rules:
*In order to accept the award, please post it on your blog with the name of the person who awarded it, including the link to their blog.*
*Pass the award onto 5-10 of your most loyal followers.*
*Remember to contact those followers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.*

So the award goes to:
Ayu
Vittaldas Prabhu
Suruchi
Divya
Riya
Cheryl
Jingle
Ambiguous angel
Suryagni

That's all sorry about the link! enjoy guys.. haha! I love you xD

11 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

what a post,
thanks for the loving thoughts...

sjmach said...

COOLO

island of peace said...

thanks a lot for the award. beautiful way of sharing and displaying them.

happy weekend!

Suruchi said...

Congratulations n Thank you...
You are one generous n awesome gurl..
Stay smiling:-)

sanket kambli said...

thanks for the award!!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

look at all your wonderful awards! congrats my dear. and thank you for giving my an award as well!

;)

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thats so many of em...just help me out.which shud i take? which one shud i pass on? Confusing it can get like this..:P:D

thanks girl..ill start a slide show on my blog with only your awards!

Ordinary Gal said...

so many awards choc...congo :D

Thanks for passing one of them :P

Chhaya said...

haha.... u r really popular :)

congrats on all the awards

DuDo said...

Whoa thx choco... u made my day!!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/05/jingles-may-follower-award-week-2.html

Happy Wednesday!