Sunday, May 30, 2010

"..don't be scared.."

Stop hiding your tears,
Stop hiding you pains,
I know it's a fake smile ,
right there on your face..

Trust me I care,
Trust me and just share,
What I all need is
A shining crescent moon on your face..

Your eyes just can't lie,
Your words just betray you,
C'mmon I know you better than
anyone else in the world..

You gotta tell me ,
Whats wrong?
It's there in your heart,
so what if we are apart?

C'mmon just hold my hand,
and hug me tight,
Don't be scared ,
'Cause I know it's right!

I love to see that smile,
I love to see you giggle all night,
You are the most wonderful dream,
let your pains out and just scream...

Walk away if you want,
But don't forget I am still standing there,
'Cause I know you are gonna come back,
don't be scared those feelings are nothing but taunts!!

15 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

lovely poem!

sanket kambli said...

"*Walk away if you wantBut don't forget I am still standing *"

perfect!!!

Suhina :) said...

Awwwww... that's once again a beautiful poem, keep it up. :))))))

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

I posted your poem in my blog too,
please visit...

http://www.jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com
Happy Sunday!

Red Nails & Raindrops said...

Great blog you have here :) Check mine out: http://youdidwhaaat.blogspot.com/
:)

itsyvitsy said...

Being there for the person you loved, even if it means that the person is never going to love you back. Excellent work with the words to convey the meaning.

ad said...

lovely lines........
specially...

"Walk away if you want,But don't forget I am still standing there,'Cause I know you are gonna come back,don't be scared those feelings are nothing but taunts!!"

nitwit said...

wowwwwwwwwww simply awesome sri... lovely poem buddy

DuDo said...

hey gr8 poem on the list again :)

kelvin s.m. said...

A most pleasurable read... loved it...rock on!!!:D

Blessings!!!!:D

P.S. hmmmn, i've notice a blogger having the same name as yours... Chocolate lover... is it you too???

>kelvin

Shriti said...

@ Jingle
thanx XD

@ Sankoobaba
haha! thank you ^-^

@ Chocolatelover
hehe! thanks ^-^

@ Jingle
awwwwwww... thanks jingle ^-^

@ You did what?
hehe! thanks you know you hv a gr8 blog too ^-^


@ Vittaldas
hehe! thank you ^-^

@ Jay
haha! thanks! ^-^
glad you liked it!

@ nitwit
awww.. thank you ^-^

@ dudo
thanks dudo! x))

@ Kelvin
haha! thanks buddy!!
nope its not me.. we hv another chocolatelover on blogosphere! everyone is getting confused :P
so i am gonna write my name differently now haha! ^-^

Unknown said...

Miss chocolate lover...u seem to get better with each passing day!

Pramoda Meduri said...

Hi CHaco gal.. absolutelyy lovelyyyyy..:) thanks fr the lines..;)

kelvin s.m. said...

o... ok... now i know... tnx!!!:D

Shriti said...

@ Madhu
hehe! thanx xD

@ Prams di
hehe thanks! ^____^

@ Kelvin
haha! xD