Sunday, October 18, 2009

RIP

Missing my bestest best  friend... she passed away last month...she was always there for me and everyone... I just wanna burst out in tears..and cry out loud.... feeling so guilty that i didn't visit her when she was in hospital.. why the hell  you wished to take all pains and die before me...
The last time when we met you were so madly happy for no reason..and the next  day Ani tells us that u have got some burn injuries.. we thought that it might be less... but as the day started passing we were left with moist eyes...K sir got the news that there is only 10% chances of ur survival... On the same day tunnu prince chopra and chimni went to visit u and we were told u r feeling better..
Then for the next three days we  prayed for you..fought with the principal, school committee, and our parents...the students of different class were also with us.. but we lost and they won..we were not allowed to visit..
Some how we managed to visit you..but mom and dad didn't let me go... but I was relaxed coz Sush, darshu and pari were with u..
Then for the next days we were so much happy and relaxed coz you showed improvement in your conditions.. we thought we won, you won and everyone else lost.. on the 18 th day,  went for the tutions... and  then sir informed us about you..you died on 18th sept. at 3:15 am... I told this to darshu but I was scared ... and wished that it was a rumor..a worst nightmare of life but it was true you left us alone
Now it has been a month .. some how we have tried to over come.. we five ( you , darshu, pari, sush and me) were the five fingers of hand... but u have left us alone...you used tell us that you saw your dad.. he often came in your dreams and asked you to come to him..and you too died on the same date.... 
I love u sooooooooooo much happy.. You were always there for me and I couldn't do anything for you in return.

2 comments:

S. said...

So sorry about your pal.may her soul rest in peace *moist eyes*

sjmach said...

It kills you when you loose your best friend...