Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jealous and angry, Messed up mood!!

Tunesh lied. And I'm so angry. He is my best friend and he is so not supposed to lie!! :| Aaah he called me up asked me if I am going to Anisha's birthday party. 
Me: Party? ummm not, not been invited!
He: hmm, same. I am not going either and I just came to know about the party from someone.
Me: ohh okay.

But ACTUALLY he did go for the party and didn't tell me a thing? WHY did he lie?? (=.=||) Aaah I cried. Wow! He seriously doesn't like her(he told me that) then why the hell he went for the party!! And on my birthday? He wished me around 1 pm. And he didn't even came to my party! I had to celebrate it all alone. :( It sucks!! Why it always happens to me? Omg.. Is he going to backstab me? He is just like anyone else in my life! I seriously don't remember a thing that he did for me. He really did nothing for me. He'll never do. He didn't even say a thing when he found that I had cut my wrist and didn't even care to ask why I did so? Even my parents don't know a thing. They haven't even seen my scars.

No one is ever going to care.
And when I'll die,
The only thing I'll leave behind,
would be tears in their eye,
and not my absence in their life.

P.S. don't tell me that I have my parents who care for me 'cause I know how my life is like. Its crappy!! And it will always remain the same.

3 comments:

PULKIT said...

Nothin' lasts forever and we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain

tharangni said...

man it is sad when ur besties backstab u!

tharangni said...

man it is sad when ur besties backstab u!