Saturday, January 22, 2011

"I know you lie.."

Scream, bleed 
and never wish for whatever you need.
And you need to fear
the cruel world murdering
humanity.
Always wished for love
but gained brutality;
I don't want sanity if this
going to be my end.
Often felt like a waste of space,
failed to match the present trend.
I swear I wish for someone
to understand me and
my heart, I never wanted
to hurt just wanted to smile.
I know you saw me and
heard me crying and you say
you weren't there but hey
I know you lie,
Its right there in your eye.

4 comments:

Neeha said...

Hello girl,
How are you?
Hope everythng is fine.
Touchy post.Felt that way so many times.
Take Care dear
Love Neeha.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

powerful piece...

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Greetings, Happy Sunday! Blessings…

Friendship Awards, Enjoy!
Thanks for the support, You Rock!
xxx


share your poetry with potluck today.

HaRy!! said...

choco...! yu awe me