Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"..If I'm lucky.."

Smile slowly fades away
And tears run down my eyes
All I need is A tight hug,
Assuring me security.
All these hues,
looks warm and pretty,
Disappearing in my own thoughts.
Scars, bruises and slit wrist reminds me,
of the past and I found myself to be a fool.
I live in a world that turns cold,
and I've a heart that is sore.
The only thing in this bitterness.
is my friends but even if
I'm with them I still feel alone and lost.
No words can describe me and my emotions,
Black is beautiful and
white is grave.
Hopes peeking through the sky
and rumours assassinating it day by day!
Life has always been harsh
to me and to the people in my life.
And now I'll shut my eyes
dream of twilight
and if I'm lucky
I'll wake up breathing over again 
to live my another chance. 

3 comments:

eyeography said...

"but even if
I'm with them I still feel alone and lost.
No words can describe me and my emotions"

I have and still am experiencing such emotions.
Be happy and enjoy life..this is all I can say.. :)

⁂ܓVållῐ ⁂ܓ☺ said...

The only thing in this bitterness.
is my friends but even if
I'm with them I still feel alone and lost.

Yes, sometimes we will be together with friends, yet alone...

Nice post...

And don't worry dear...Everything will be alright soon...
>:D<

Take care..:)

PULKIT said...

whenever I bounce back to your blog, I see a better writer in you!
:)