Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Choco ish smiling :D :)

Ummm okay so I've deactivated FB. I was feeling bad but I'm okay now :) LOL I'll be back soon may be :P (can't live without that "idiot") :D Aaah I'm thinking of making a youtube channel for random stuffs. I have webcam and I was told by a friend on facebook that I should make some videos :) 
Anyways you won't believe, I was so damn upset 'cause of deactivating my FB account. I felt like I died :P Umm and then I decided to Youtube and listen or find some more sad stuffs :P But then I decided to watch Shane dawsons video :) Hahaha xD He ish pretty cool and awesome :D His video cheered me up and made me smile ^_^
 Aaah loved him ^_^ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
  
 He ish nice :D And he can cheer you up through his videos :D
He's on youtube
Well he cheered me up :P

Don't feel like writing anything more :P
Umm Good night! I'm tired now! ^_^

4 comments:

Mani Lalwani said...

cool enough...
good night :)

tharangni said...

wow! can u req some good songs by him?

Some kind of courage. said...

shanee haha i like this videos but i hate sometimes its a bit unnessesary haha
hes funny though

Rajlakshmi said...

yeah he looks cute :D