Saturday, February 9, 2013

A long sad story

Not sure if I am glad or just sad that 
You didn't notice I was upset.
I wore a disguise for too long that
It started to itch and suffocate.
Some days I just want to isolate, 
And try to locate,
All the broken pieces.
Some days I just want to be saved,
Loved and protected.
Days passed, memories faded,
But the pain remained.
Why it doesn't get any better,
Why the dead never left a note or letter?
I see things, I understand them,
I keep quiet and never talk about them.
There is so much unusual grief,
Let it go -It's just a long sad story to be brief.

2 comments:

Guidance ✰ said...

Wow! That's really nice!
Btw, nice template! Where did u find it?

Shriti said...

@Guidance,
Thank you!
I really don't remember where I found that! D: I am sorry!! >.<