Friday, October 28, 2011

"I am a wreck.." (Blog's 2nd anniversay)

I'm a wreck,
I need to sleep,
I've been broken,
I really need to be fixed.

Been alone, 
for far too long,
Been assassinated,
for someone's malevolent.

Joy fades away,
and sorrow grabs my hand,
I'm being ripped in a tug of war,
That never seems to end.

I'm chasing nothing
But running for everything,
I need to escape this place,
I really need to find myself solace.

P.S. Hello readers, I'm sorry for not writing more often..and still not being able to read your blogs. I'm not happy but then I'm not sad either. Oh, btw, it's been 2 years in blogspot.. Yup, I've successfully completed 2 years in blogspot and gained 183 amazing followers.. Thanks for reading me and encouraging me to write more through your mails. I was 15(almost 16) when I had started this blog and now, I'm 17(almost 18).. Haha, sometimes it makes me sad that I'll be no more a little kiddo.. Thanks for telling me not to lose hope and that everything will be alright, Thanks for all your love. I truly love you each one of you.

7 comments:

Priya Chilamkurthi said...

Sweet! Everything will be alright!
Congrats on successful completion of 2years!
Keep writing.

⁂ܓVållῐ ⁂ܓ☺ said...

Nice poem and congrats dear :)

DuDo said...

cool poem chocolaty emo gal...

Happy blogversary!

Anonymous said...

Great! Happy 2nd blog anniversary. :D

sanket kambli said...

hey!! congrats and dont give up blogging..however irregular it maybe..
and always age doesnt matter as long as you are young and innocent at heart..

take care! have lots of choco!

mishuella said...

great poem !
remember after rain always comes the sun :)
xo

Nirati said...

Congratulations for the 2 years hon :D
I'm a little happy you're not sad :)
Take loads of care
Love you
xx